Pokhara as well as all of Nepal’s economy owe a lot to tourism for attracting numerous travellers, hikers, and nature lovers year-round. But, nothing compares to the contribution that Pokhara's landscape and beautiful scenery have made to enrich the wealth of nations. The city has much more to lure in and satisfy travellers throughout the world. Among many enticing factors, a Dhampus Sarangkot Trek in the vicinity of Pokhara has its own Charisma.
Dhampus is the home of Gurung, Gurkha countryside brave Soldiers and located at a height of 1650m on the foothills of the Annapurna Himalayas. It is the starting point and endpoint for treks to Annapurna Base Camp, Mardi Trek, and Poon hill Trek.
Charming Fewa Lakes, beginners hikers daring trek route, the background of Annapurna ranges scene, fascinate countryside scene are the main charms of Dhampus Trek.
The Dhampus Sarangkot Treks provide the panoramic 180-degree view of Annapurna mountains, particularly gratifying the trekkers with the scene of Annapurna South(7219m), Himchuli(6441m), Fishtail(6997m), AnnapurnaIII (7555m), Annapurna IV(7525m), And Annapurna II(7937m).
During this trek, trekkers will have the chance to enjoy the splendor of the wide Seti River valley and Phewa lake valley from a closer distance.
Pokhara Sarangkot Treks also bless you with the realistic view of working farmers on their farmland. Relying on the time of your trekking, you can witness the traditional farming style of Mustard, Rice, Millet, and Corn. During every growing season, one of the most astonishing features you see is the presence of oxen with ploughs and other similar equipment.
Dhampus trek is appropriate for that kind of hikers who search for easy access, have less trekking duration, and have less or no prior trekking experiences.
Dhampus is just 22 to 23 kilometers far from Pokhara which is not only suitable for trekkers but also for tourers who do not like to trek and just love sightseeing. Sarangkot is popular for paragliding and Zip flyer adventure travelers.
- Encounter The Enthusiastic marvelous Mountain hiking worthy for fresher.
- Tolerate the electrifying 1650 meter trekking on the base of Annapurnas.
- Involve the quaint scene from the top of Sarangkot and make your worthy profile picture.
- Stay in romantic places such as Dhampus and Naudanda in the heart of the holiday.
- Observe the splendid scene when you trek across the forests of Castronopsis(chestnut) and Pine.
- The glance of astonishing Sunset and Sunrise over the snow Annapurnas Himalayas, Fishtail, and Dhaulagiri from many spots like Sarangkot, Australian Camp, Kaskikot, Dhampus, and Naudanda.
Dhampus Sarangkot trek journey can be undertaken 12 months of the year. Excepting June July and August, trekkers are able to view snow Himalayan peaks so this trek is a popular trek except for the Monsoon season.